Want a quick way to switch between open programs? Hold down Command and Tab a the same time. Up pops all of your open programs. Combine this short with another favorite, Command Q and quickly close programs.
Command Tab – Displays all Open Programs
Command Q – Quit and Open Program. Works slick with Command Tab
Have a great font, color and size going in your doc? Want to make more text the same?
- Click on the format painter.
- Drag across the text you love and copy the formatting magically as you paint across the text.
- Drag across the text selection you want to change. And voila! All of the formatting (color, size, font) is magically painted on this new text as you drag your cursor across the selection.
In order to get full access to all of the great Gmail shortcuts you will need first turn on the keyboard shortcuts in Settings.
- Click on Settings
- Under the General tab find Keyboard Shortcuts
- Click Keyboard shortcuts on
C – compose new message
R – reply
A – reply all
F – forward